8 WOMEN WILL BE SELECTED FROM REGIONAL QUEENSLAND AND 2 FROM BRISBANE/GOLD COAST REGIONS
- A teleconference to learn about their business, their background and story, their customers, opportunity for growth and current hurdles
- Tailored support and introductions to Femeconomy’s network
- A female leader interview or article on Femeconomy
- A one-year listing and banner ad on Femeconomy
- Separate business shout-outs via Femeconomy’s social channels
Eligibility criteria for The Femeconomy Connection program
The business must:
- Meet Femeconomy’s approval criteria of either at least 50% female owned or has at least 30% women on the Board of Directors
- Have a digital presence
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Fit under one of Femeconomy’s categories: Automotive, Banking & Insurance, Children’s Services, Clothing, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Electronics or Technology, Gifts, Grocery, Handbags & Accessories, Health & Well-Being, Homewares, Jewellery, Liquor, Luxury, Media, Professional Services for example Financial Services, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Shoes, Toys, Trades, Variety & Hardware
- Rural and regional businesses will be given priority
Applications are now closed.
The image above features some of the women from Femeconomy’s Queensland network (from left to right, top to bottom):
- Sharon Kinchela and Chris Figg, Co-Founders and Directors, Ngyiani
Ngiyani meaning ‘We All’ offers consultancy services to help organisations to engage in a culturally competent way with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to empower their economic independence.
- Kristen Souvlis and Nadine Bates, Co-Founders and Directors, Like a Photon Creative.
Like a Photon Creative is a content creation company specialising in development and execution of content for children. Creating forward thinking, ethical products and platforms for children globally, including Sesame Street USA and Disney Australia
- Elizabeth Murphy, Co-Founder, The Change Agenda
The Change Agenda creates change in the area of Diversity and Inclusion, particularly gender equality. Offering individually designed facilitated forums for organisations, and valuable insights from our community of experts.
- Dr Cathryn Lloyd, Founder and Director, Maverick Minds
Maverick Minds creative professional development programs are a catalyst to help shift your thinking, gain new perspectives and create positive change.
- Shevonne Joyce, Business Mentor and Founder, Shevonne Joyce
Shevonne works with women to develop or re-invent their personal brand for maximum impact and quantifiable results.
- Danielle Lewis, CEO and Co-Founder, Scrunch
Scrunch is a data-driven Influencer Marketing platform. They connect brands and agencies to the right influencer for their campaign.