Femeconomy’s Supporting Women Owned Business mini-blog series is intended to amplify how women led and women owned businesses are supporting each other, and to encourage more businesses to include women led and women owned businesses in their purchasing decisions.
Specialists in Communications is the trusted adviser and reliable communications team for businesses and government entities across Australia.
Which women owned and women led businesses do you buy from?
Oh so many…
- Bianca Prichard, Jindii Eco Spa
- Leah Brideson (Contemporary Aboriginal Artist)
- To All My Friends (Bar)
- Tracy Lee Photography – (who took the beautiful cover image of Sheena)
- Kimberley Furness, Oak Magazine
- Wattle & Co (Jewellery)
- Anna Mitsios, Edible Beauty Australia
- Go-To Skincare
- Kristy Chong, Modibodi
- Tom Organic
- Pure Pod
- An Organised Life
- Keep it Cleaner
Who are your customers?
- SMEs looking for strategic communications advice to influence and create long term relationships with their clients/customers.
- Organisations seeking to engage with government and other stakeholders – organisations seeking to be influential.
- Leaders seeking to improve their communication, with their team and with their stakeholders.
- High performing women with a niggling that they have more to offer (Influential Women Coaching).
You are the female economy. Whether you are a female consumer, business owner or a woman in the workforce, you can create gender equality by choosing female led brands.
Specialists in Communications is a Femeconomy Member. To learn more about joining Femeconomy, hit the big red button below: