Femeconomy’s Supporting Women Owned Business mini-blog series is intended to amplify how women led and women owned businesses are supporting each other, and to encourage more businesses to include women led and women owned businesses in their purchasing decisions.
IPS is a majority Indigenous-owned organisation providing innovative and focused consulting services to meet organisational development and leadership, business development, policy and evaluation needs.
Which women owned and women led businesses do you buy from?
We prioritise buying from both women-owned businesses and Indigenous-owned businesses, and advocate strongly on behalf of Supplier Diversity. Some women-owned businesses we buy from include :
- Marrawah Law – a law firm founded by proud Trawlwoolway/Palawa woman Leah Cameron, who broke the mould and generates social impact for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples across the country.
- Ochre Dawn – a supplier of innovative promotional materials led by Managing Director Rebecca Wessels, who is committed to trading ethically and responsibly with Indigenous and multicultural artists.
- Wortkoorl Workwear – an Aboriginal majority and LGBTIQ owned company run entirely by women.
We also have a high number of women consultants who we employ on a regular basis, including the following:
Who are your customers?
IPS works with a wide range of valued clients, including government and corporates, who are looking to utilise our four main service lines: Organisational Development and Leadership, Policy and Evaluation, Business Advisory and Indigenous Advisory. Our broad range of industry experience includes government (federal and states), engineering, mining, defence, Indigenous business sector, site services, recruitment and not for profits. This diversity provides our clients with deeper and different opportunities and insights within our service/program delivery.
Our customers include:
- Australian Government, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Australian Government, Department of Defence
- Australian Government, Australian Taxation Office
- Government of Western Australia
- Australian Government, Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities
- Australian Government, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
- Australian Government, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- NSW Health
- Indigenous Business Australia
- Government of Western Australia, Department of Training and Workforce Development
- Government of Western Australia, Small Business Development Corporation
- Government of Western Australia, Department of Communities
- City of Sydney
- BAE Systems
- City of Bunbury
- Mineral Resources
You are the female economy. Whether you are a female consumer, business owner or a woman in the workforce, you can create gender equality by choosing female led brands.
IPS Management Consultants is a Femeconomy Member. To learn more about joining Femeconomy, hit the big red button below: