Femeconomy’s Supporting Women Owned Business mini-blog series is intended to amplify how women led and women owned businesses are supporting each other, and to encourage more businesses to include women led and women owned businesses in their purchasing decisions.
Next Address enables people to sell their home for the best possible price, in the shortest possible time, in the smartest possibly way.
Which women owned and women led businesses do you buy from?
- Arrow Digital – Jasmine Batra – SEO Digital
- Eat Drink West – Kate Davis – Food Supplier
- Splice Communications – Shelley Wood
- Codeflex – Julie Ross and Natasha Barber – Social Media, Code and development, and web design
- O’Hagan Accounting – Linda O’Hagan – Accounting
- Power Branding – Lisa Stark – Strategy
- Ponderings – Kirsten Macdonald
- CMO – Vicky Young – Marketing
Who are your customers?
My customers are looking for a smarter alternative way to sell their property from the mainstream. They want to have control, authenticity, open communication and a trustworthy experience.
They want accurate information and no smoke and mirrors.
People who are attracted to work with us value our authenticity and openness. Feedback we have received is that people want to work with us because we listen, are not afraid to change, and incorporate our learnings quickly. Our leadership style is collaborative and respectful.
You are the female economy. Whether you are a female consumer, business owner or a woman in the workforce, you can create gender equality by choosing female led brands.
Next Address is a Femeconomy Member. To learn more about joining Femeconomy, hit the big red button below: