Submit your brand
If your brand is 50% female owned or has at least 30% women on the board of directors, then you can apply to join Femeconomy. We are a community of collaborators whose aim is to grow and trade within the female economy. We accept B2B and B2C brands. Femeconomy validates each brand against the approval criteria on joining, and across the entire brand set twice a year.
Why is Femeconomy’s brand important to your business?
When women are aware you are a female led business:
- 79% would try your product or service
- 80% would solidify their brand loyalty
- 51% would give a company a second chance if a product or service missed the mark the first time.
Femeconomy’s brand mark quickly communicates your company is Femeconomy approved.
If you would like to know how we’ve helped businesses like yours, contact us for further information.
Membership options are as follows:
Gold Membership – $199 (inc GST)
- One year listing on Femeconomy.com
- Shouts outs about your business on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Receive a copy of Femeconomy’s logo to display for the duration of your Gold Membership.
Platinum Membership – $499 (inc GST)
- Gold Membership benefits plus a collaboration conversation with Femeconomy’s Co-Founder. Femeconomy will help you articulate your current business opportunities and hurdles and provide information on how Femeconomy’s network can help.
MindTribes CEO, Div Pillay said, “Awareness. Access. Action. Femeconomy has worked hard to push our brand to the right contacts to access opportunities we would not be able to procure on our own. They are one of our most strategic alliances.”
Box for Monkeys Owner, Sarah Donges said, “The Femeconomy network is so vital to women in business. We need to be able to connect with each other, but we also need to be able to support each other by shopping from each other’s businesses. I love what Jade and Alanna are achieving, two bright lights leading the way and I am happy to follow.”
Modibodi Marketing and PR Director, Liana Lorenzato said, “We consider Femeconomy an integral part of our overall marketing strategy. Alanna and Jade have created an engaged platform for like-minded female led brands and businesses. The team has assisted us in global connections which have proven to be very valuable to us.”