Femeconomy verifies companies progressing gender equality through female leadership and connects companies who are on the gender equality journey. If your brand has at least 30% women on the board of directors or is 50% female owned, then apply to join Femeconomy.
Femeconomy validates each brand against the approval criteria on joining, and annually. Membership is open to B2C and B2B brands whether you are a corporate, SME or entrepreneur. Just submit the form on this page to have your brand verified. It is that easy.
Alternatively, subscribe to Femeconomy’s monthly enews.
Why is Femeconomy’s brand important to your business?
Femeconomy’s brand mark quickly communicates your company is Femeconomy approved. Being part of Femeconomy’s community:
- Demonstrates to your key stakeholders, including employees, customers, suppliers and the community, that you value women in leadership, diversity and inclusion, and that you ‘walk the talk’
- Connects you with an engaged community of respected, award-winning thought leaders across a diverse range of industry sectors
- Signals to the female economy who make 85% of purchase decisions, that your organisation supports women
Femeconomy has been recognised as being a subject of social, political, cultural or economic significance. As a result, Femeconomy’s website content will be able to be accessed by the public globally in perpetuity. For those women who have shared their leadership wisdom with Femeconomy via Female Leader Interviews, their voices, and thought leadership, will be captured and preserved forever.
If you would like to know more about the benefits of joining, contact us for further information.
- One year listing on Femeconomy.com
- Shouts outs about your business on Femeconomy’s LinkedIn and Instagram pages
- Receive a copy of Femeconomy’s logo to display for the duration of your Membership
- Gold Membership benefits plus a personalised pathway, giving you warm introductions into Femeconomy’s network to assist the achievement of your company’s goals.
Small to medium enterprises:
- Gold Membership – $199 (inc GST)
- Platinum Membership – $499 (inc GST)
Femeconomy recommends joining once your business is at least 12 months old.
If you are interested in joining, complete the online form below and pay with PayPal or Credit Card.
PalPal’s Pay in 4 payment option is also available if you pay via PayPal, enabling you to divide your purchase into 4 interest-free instalments. Make the first payment at the time of purchase and pay the rest in 3 payments – one every two weeks.
Corporate Membership is for companies with more than 100 employees.
- Gold Membership – $1,000 (plus GST)
- Platinum Membership – $1,750 (plus GST)
If you are interested in a Corporate Membership, please contact Femeconomy for payment options.