For most companies, the path to achieving gender equality is a journey. For those on the journey, it is important you can access expertise from professional Gender Equality services who ‘walk the talk’. In our new Gender Equality Services Category we will profile businesses who have the runs on the board, and the capability to share their lessons learned to help other organisations accelerate gender equality.
New Gender Equality Services Category on Femeconomy
Criteria to be Listed
Companies listed need to meet Femeconomy’s approval criteria of at least 30% women on the Board of Directors, or 50% female ownership. Here is a breakdown of the category, the cost and further information if you or someone you know would like to be listed.
Cost and Inclusions
It is AU$90 (plus GST) for a one year listing on Femeconomy.com. Your listing includes your company’s name, brief description, logo and link to your website.
See an example of how your listing would be displayed.
To join Femeconomy’s community
- Submit your company via this web form. Remember to include your contact details.
- We will confirm within 7 business days that you meet our approval criteria, and send you an AU$90 (plus GST) invoice for payment via PayPal.
- Once your funds have cleared, your listing will go live on our site and we will send you a confirmation of this.
- Your one year listing timeframe commences from the time your listing is published.
- We will contact you one month before your listing expires to ask if you would like to renew your listing for the subsequent year.
Your feedback is important to us
We always love hearing the honest truth so we can continue to improve our service. Please don’t hesitate to email us your feedback.
Women make over 85% of purchase decisions. We want women to buy services from companies with female leaders to create gender equality.
Femeconomy approved brands have at least 30% of women on the Board of Directors or are 50% female owned. So far over 700 brands meet our criteria. Look for our badge to shop Femeconomy approved brands.
Femeconomy is a proudly female lead, for-profit social enterprise. Read more about us.
Female leaders will create gender equality. #femeconomy #shop4equality