10 female business leaders located in very remote Western Australia have the opportunity to apply for The Economic Security4Women Connection Program. This exciting program is offered through Femeconomy Partner economic Security4Women (eS4W), and funded by the Australian Government’s Building Better Regions Fund and applications close midnight Friday 25 March 2022.
10 WOMEN WILL BE SELECTED FROM VERY REMOTE WESTERN AUSTRALIA
This program is for business owners from towns in the areas of:
Each female leader selected for this program will receive:
- One year of online leadership and capability mentoring
- A female leader interview on Femeconomy
- A one year Femeconomy Platinum Membership
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA* FOR THE ECONOMIC SECURITY4WOMEN CONNECTION PROGRAM
The business must:
- Meet Femeconomy’s approval criteria of either at least 50% female owned or has at least 30% women on the Board of Directors
- Be located in very remote Western Australia
- Have a digital presence
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Fit under one of Femeconomy’s categories: Automotive, Banking & Insurance, Clothing, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Electronics or Technology, Gifts, Grocery, Handbags & Accessories, Health & Wellbeing, Homewares, Jewellery, Liquor, Luxury, Professional Services for example Financial Services, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Shoes, Toys, Property & Trades
Applications closed midnight Friday 25 March 2022.
Australian Government’s Building Better Regions Fund
• drive economic growth
• build stronger regional communities into the future.
Intended program outcomes
• create jobs
• have a positive impact on economic activity, including Indigenous economic participation through employment and supplier-use outcomes
• enhance community facilities
• enhance leadership capacity
• encourage community cohesion and a sense of identity
economic Security4Women (eS4W)
eS4W is an alliance of women’s organisations united in the belief that economic wellbeing and financial security are essential for women and will enable women of all ages to have an equal place in society.
*current Femeconomy members are not eligible to apply
You are the female economy. Whether you are a female consumer, business owner or a woman in the workforce, you can create gender equality by choosing female led brands. To learn more about joining Femeconomy, hit the big red button below:
Photo by Ben Carless on Unsplash