Shop brands with female leaders
to create gender equality
Women make over 85% of purchase decisions. You’re Femeconomy. The power is in your purse.
Femeconomy approved brands have at least 30% of women on the Board of Directors
or are 50% female owned. So far over 800 brands meet our criteria.
Look for our badge to shop Femeconomy approved brands.
Female leaders will create gender equality.
Daylene Wray, OBE Organic
Dalene Wray Managing Director OBE Organic beef exporter is a fifth generation Queensland beef producer. She has been instrumental in driving industry thought leadership, creating one of the Australian beef industry’s first formal sustainability programs FLOURISH, based on UN Food and Agriculture Business Principles.Read more
Cosmopolitan - Win a Mentor Competition
We are back in Cosmopolitan Magazine for their win a mentor competition! Here is a snapshot of the other mentors you can choose from:
- Cosmo's Editor, Keshnee Kemp
- Showpo Founder, Jane Lu
- Founder of The Audience Agency, Australia, Montarna McDonald
- Founder of Shoes of Prey, Jodie Fox
- Director of Public Affairs, Communications and Sustainability of The Coca-Cola Company Australia South Pacific, Christine Black
- CEO and Founder of TOM Organic Aimee Marks
- Co-Founders of Glamazon, Lauren Silvers and Lisa Maree
- Head of Marketing Australia and New Zealand Facebook Alexandra Sloane
- Director at GWS Giants Catherine Matthews
WANT TO BE A FEMECONOMY BRAND?
If your brand is 50% owned by females or has at least 30% of women on the board of directors, then we would love to hear from you.SUBMIT YOUR BRAND